Monday, April 10, 2006

Our blog

Clay taking his first dip in the bowl
at Veteran's skate park.
We have created this site to update our family and friends of things going on in our family. We hope you visit us and drop us a line from time to time. I thought I would give this blogspot a test run to see if I could do it. I have kept a yahoo site up for over a year now sharing our wait, travel and the past year after bringing our daughter home from China.
The link to that is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tochinaforanaclaire/

To give you a little bit of history about us. Tom and I have been married for 19 years. We have three children. Two boys, Josh and Clay and we adopted our daughter Ana Claire from China on January 31, 2005. She is from the Hunan Province. She has brought alot of spice into our lives over this past year.
I have posted a recent photo of Clay and Ana Claire.

Lisa


No comments: