Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas day

AC and Jax
MeMe with her two little ones.
AC demonstrating her gymnastics on her new beam.
Don't you just love play doh?
This should have posted last instead of in the middle...oh well, this photo was taken after we got home. She passed out in the floor after a jeep ride. Anyone that knows AC, knows that she doesn't do this very often. She is snoring as I type this. LOL We have had a great day! Now to rest a little and then clean up.

Papa Jack feeding baby.
AC and all the boys.
Someone is getting tired.


We went to my parents house for lunch. I have posted a few photos from our visit to MeMe's and Papa Jack's. If you scroll down, you can view some photos of Christmas morning.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Ana Claire,

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL in your Christmas dress!!!

Katie Lin

Anonymous said...

Please tell me where you found that balance beam. My daughter would love one of those!!