Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Little Mommy

Shopping with baby
Holding the baby's eyes open
Wiping her babies clean
Feeding her baby she has named Lindsey. Notice her mouth she was telling the baby to SSSHHH. It really cries.
Being a Mommy can be very tiring.
**************************************

Ana Claire was playing "Mommy" today. It was so sweet I had to take some pictures. She loves playing with her baby dolls. She had a few of them lined up in the chair making them take a turn being fed and rocked.
Did you notice her shoes? She is ALL girl and I am loving every minute of it!

8 comments:

Sonya said...

OK LISA!!!! Those are the best pictures ever!!! I love the one where she is saying shhhhh to the baby and notice her legs are crossed just like a Mom!!!
THESE ARE WONDERFUL PICTURES!!!

Sonya

drew and lori said...

i LOVE the pictures!! what a great job you have obviously done showing her a mommy! absolutely precious!

Journey to Lilly! said...

Ana Clair is a good mommy to her babies! These pictures are just the sweetest.
Kim Pintaro

The Ferrill's said...

This is the best! I too love the pic of her quieting her little baby doll!
Ana Claire is so absolutely adorable! My girls are 10 and 6 and LOVE to play babies. I'm so glad that my 10 year old still likes that! Of course, they can't wait to play
REAL babies with Kimmie and Quan! :)
Laine

Denna said...

Those are great pictures. She is such a little doll. She looks like a little mommy in those pictures.

Unknown said...

Aww! Ana Claire makes such a cute mommy to her dolls!!

Anonymous said...

I noticed her shoes at first sight!

Tina said...

I love how AC has her legs crossed. Too cute!