Thursday, April 19, 2007

Favorites from today



















I took over 150 photos today. I love taking photos of the kids playing on the beach. Josh and Clay love to dig holes and build castles. Today Josh dug a hole that was about 3 feet deep and 4-5 feet in diameter. I took some pictures of it, but of course they don't do it justice. People were stopping, looking and commenting on how big the hole was.
There was also a man and woman walking down the beach with a Macaw (parrot) on the man's arm. Ana Claire wanted to see the bird. Of course when we walked up to the bird she froze. I held the bird. The lady was kind enough to take my picture. She almost caught the bird giving me a kiss right in the mouth. I was quite shocked when it did this. Then it started nibbling at my swimsuit. The man told the bird not to get fresh. I gave him back after that. He then showed the kids a few tricks that the bird could do. It was pretty neat.

1 comment:

The Ferrill's said...

What great pictures! We love to dig holes at the beach too. My husband even bought a special shovel to keep down there just for hole digging!
Um, that parrot is really big. What a treat!