Saturday, November 17, 2007

Clay Our Wrestler



Clay is in the seventh grade this year and decided he wanted to try wrestling. Tom wrestled when he was in school and was thrilled that Clay wanted to give it a try. He wrestled in his first match last night and won. Way to go Clay! We were very proud of him. It was over before I even knew what was going on. I was trying to get Tom to explain to me what was going on and he told me he just won. It is just starting so I am sure we will have alot of posts on wrestling. Sorry the one action shot is blurry. It was hard to get a good shot so far away. The bottom shot is after the match.

12 comments:

LucisMomma said...

Good for you, Clay! Congratulations!

Jake and Taryn said...

Wow! That is pretty neat! I am sure Dad is so proud to see him following in his foot steps! Way to go on your first win!

Sheri said...

Congratulations Clay and continued success to you this season! Lisa, I'm sure you'll catch on soon. ;)

Melanie said...

Congratulations to Clay!!!:):)

asiangard said...

Wow! That is so cool that he won his first match!

Grace said...

Great performance Clay!!! Congrats!

Sonya said...

WAY TO GO CLAY! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What a great sport to be involved in. Great job Clay!

mommy24treasures said...

I am glad he won!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You must be so proud. I know I would be.... Way to go Clay! We're all cheering for you!

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats Clay! I have a 7th grade daughter who thinks Clay is a cutie..LOL

The Ferrill's said...

Lisa, you describing the game sounds just like me "It was over before I even knew what was going on." That just makes me laugh!
Go Clay!
Laine