Sunday, December 23, 2007

Funfilled weekend




We have had a busy weekend doing last minute things to get ready for Christmas. We have been baking cookies, wrapping presents, watching Christmas movies, visiting with old friends and even went to the Zoo Light Safari. It is so much fun watching the kids especially Ana Claire. As you can see by the collage the kitten will not stay out of the tree. She is in it daily several times a day. She constantly bats at the ornaments to knock them off. We have tried squirting her, the water doesn't seem to bother her. Although it is cute it is getting very old. I am tired of picking up the ornaments and putting them back on the tree.
We will be with family tomorrow and will also celebrate Tom's birthday. He was a Christmas Eve baby.
I have tried to enjoy everything around me this holiday season and I am so thankful for my family and their good health. I know there are families in our area that have recently lost loved ones or are going through difficult times. My heart goes out to them as I have been lifting them up in prayer. I pray that God eases their pain and gives them peace as we celebrate the birth of our Jesus.
I hope everyone that reads our blog has a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

7 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Merry Christmas to yall too! I know seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child makes it all the more special!
Love,
Laine

Melanie said...

Merry Christmas!!!!
Seems like you had a so fun weekend, I hope you're enjoying Christmas time and I hope you have a great day today :)
Lots of hugs to you and your family

Sheri said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Charlotte said...

Merry Christmas !

Always more fun on Christmas morning with little kids around to see the excitement in their eyes !

Charlotte and family

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family too!

Sonya said...

OH WHAT FUN!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love the pics! Kitties can be a source of pleasure and a source of misery. Don't worry---they grow up-too fast....