Tuesday, May 06, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD, Want to Play

Pay It Forward!

Lauren had an invitation to participate in Paying it Forward.

I LOVE the idea & want to give it a whirl!!
How does it work? Here are the rules:


I will send a gift (of my choosing!) to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "PIF" exchange, & who make the same pledge on their blog.


The only thing you have to do in return is PAY IT FORWARD - on your own blog.
So, if you want a goodie from me & you are willing to do the same on your blog, let me know!


(Note that you will need to give me your snail mail address, which we can work out over private email!!)

8 comments:

Super Mommy said...

I'm game!

Anonymous said...

I am already playing! But isn't this fun! This song is going to get me every time!

Nicole said...

Count me in! Sounds like fun.

day by day said...

This is a WONDERFUL idea! I blogged not too long ago about random acts of kindness and how I wish there were more in the world! I am going to do this, also!

Jewels of My Heart said...

How fun! I think it is a wonderful idea! I got your email through Kimberly. THANK YOU Lisa! It is darling and I know it will be a big hit at the auction.
What a blessing you are to the children.
Happy Mother's day friend.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am so glad to see this going 'round!! I love random acts of kindness!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Sara did this thing, too. I don't seem to catch it at the right time but I may just start it myself!
Annslee is beautiful as ever and it sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day!

Steph said...

Happy Mothers day!! that would be really cool if people would do more stuff like this. But from my experience, people usually get something and then never send anything to the other people. I am gonna do it, and see who responds. HEHE, you gave me an idea lisa :)