Friday, June 20, 2008

Our Week in Review

Ana Claire and Aimee being silly.

This baby boy holds a special place in my heart. If you go back to my March posts you will read where I shared about a friends daughter coming to me when she found herself pregnant. She asked me if I could possibly help her find a family that would want to adopt her baby. I was truly shocked and touched that she wanted me to help her. God laid one family on my heart instantly. I introduced the two and left it in God's hands. Three months later, here he is such a cute little chubster. Aimee is his proud big sister.

Foam Mountain. This is new at the zoo.
Top photo in this collage is Hannah Grace, Ana Claire, Olivia

Bottom photo in this collage is Lily Mei, Sophie Ru and Ana Claire. It was so nice to finally meet these two girls and their families.

We tried to get a photo of all the kids, but we couldn't ever get them all together. They were all too busy having fun.

This past week was filled with doctors appointments, Josh's 17th birthday, and playdates with friends. Here are a few photos to share and will have to do another post for Josh a little later.

8 comments:

Sonya said...

WHAT A FUN WEEK!!!! One of these days I HOPE to join you guys at the zoo! Thanks for posting all the great pics!

So glad to see Aimee's baby brother! He is so handsome!

LaLa said...

Too much fun!! I told Connie that I want to come to the zoo but gas prices are jut too stinking high : )

mommy24treasures said...

We enjoyed the zoo so much. Whenever we go without everyone now the kids are a tad dissapointed;)
Hope your weekend is great.:)

missy said...

Looks like sooo much fun. Paige and I intend to join you all soon at the zoo. The kids look like they have a blast.

I love the picture of the baby. What a sweet and moving story!

God is good!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a wonderful week!!!!

Hope the weekend is just AS wonderful.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the story about the baby boy & am so touched that you updated us!! That is truly an amazing thing that happened and how blessed are you that God used you??

Football and Fried Rice said...

And 17!?!?! Really? Happy Birthday, Josh!

LucisMomma said...

Happy birthday to Josh!

Your photos are so beautiful, the colors turned out so bright and cheerful.

I missed watching your blog while we were on our trip. So nice to have it back! :)