Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beach Trip Photos

Clay being silly
Josh and his girlfriend Skylar
Hunting for crabs
Notice my nephew pouting. He wanted to sit next to Clay.
Look below, AC jumped up, he was happy as a lark.

I love her hair in braids.
AC and Clay


My nephew Zach let the others bury him.
Josh
AC and Clay
My mom with all the grandkids with the exception of Josh
Our Princess




Clay
My sister, my mom, AC and myself


Better late than never. At the end of July my sister, her kids, our mom and my crew went to the beach for a few days. We had a GREAT time. I have tons of photos but only posted a few. ;)

5 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Looks like you had a great vacation! I love the braids!!

~Lynn

Nicole said...

Such beautiful children! I love the close-ups of AC! (I do want the outfits, but I will need to get the measurements over the weekend!)

Jewels of My Heart said...

How fun! I love her braids too... she is just beautiful.

Keisha said...

Oh I love Beach photos!! They are always so much fun... I love the one of the sunshine float.. too cute!!
Thanks for catching us up!! Glad yall had a good time!
KEisha

Football and Fried Rice said...

crab hunting? How delightful! Did you get any? Ana Claire's hair IS adorable in her little braids!