I have been tagged by Nancy and Robin . I am supposed to share 7 random things about myself and the tag 7 others. I don't know how interesting I am.
1. My favorite drink is Diet Dr Pepper. I also love sushi and could eat it every day.
2. I love to sew and create things. My latest love is making little felt and material hairbows.
3. I am scared to death of clowns. I don't like them at ALL. I watched the movie "IT" when I was pregnant with Josh and have been horrifed of them since. They really CREEP me out. Why do they wear all that makeup anyway?
4. I am a very shy person.
5. This may really gross some of you out, but living with three guys what can I say. I think bodily functions are hilarious, but not the smells. Just the sound makes me laugh. I know I am warped. I am trying to be reserved about it now since bringing AC home. I want her to be a little lady.
6. I love to take walks at night especially this time of the year, the cool night air is so refreshing and is a reminder that a change of season is right around the corner.
7. The first car I bought, my dad cosigned with me was a stick shift. I couldn't drive it, but was determined to learn how. I learned the hard way about gearing down the gears after going dead in the middle of the road a few times. Once I got the hang of it I LOVED it. I think everyone needs to know how to drive one.
Okay now to tag 7 people, this will be a challenge most people have already done this.
So if you want to do this considered yourself tagged and leave me a comment to let me know that you did it.