Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Very Blessed Thanksgiving

Our new little dumpling we are sponsoring, Aurora.
Julia

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving shared with family. One of the things I am most thankful for is the little girl we have been sponsoring, Julia, was united with her forever family over the holiday.
If you want to take a peek, you can go here.
We have now been matched with a precious little baby girl named Aurora.
You can go here to see all the beautiful children that New Day cares for. You may find a little one you would like to sponsor.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Aurora is stunning!! I love seeing Julia with her forever family!!

TanyaLea said...

It's so wonderful to see Julia with her family... they have been waiting for this time for so long now...I can't think of a better gift for the Holiday Season...they will be hard pressed to find a Thanksgiving that tops this one!! :)

And Aurora is such a hunny...I've been smitten with her since the day she arrived at NewDay! Such a cutie. Thanks for sponsoring through NDFH...clearly they hold a special place in my heart and it always blesses me when I hear of one of the children's sponsors!!

Have a blessed week! <><