Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Gift from New Day

We received a special gift in the mail the other day from New Day Foster Home.
The children at New Day have painted the beautiful cards above. If you are interested in sponsoring a little one click on the link above and see all of their beautiful children. I bet you will find one that will tug at your heartstrings.

This is Aurora, the little one we sponsor. Isn't she precious? In the envelope was a special gift from her. We received a painting of her little hand prints.  What a special little gift. When a family comes forward to adopt her I would love to be able to give this to her mommy. 


1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

AMAZING!!! I got a stack of artwork from New Day when we adopted Mya - can't even tell you how much it meant to me. She also came with a Veggie Tale book from one of her sponsors - I know she was loved.