Monday, November 01, 2010

Helping Others





 
I love my baby girl and I am so thankful to have her in my arms.

Over the last few years since AC has been home she has asked for a baby sister. Her Daddy says our family is complete. So AC and I have to love on our friends babies. Over the last few years we have had the privilege to sponsor children from China waiting for their families to bring them home.
I have recently donated a couple outfits here to help to dear sweet Mothers working hard to bring their little ones home. I would love to meet Robin, and AC and I have had the privilege to meet Daleea and her two peeps. If you click on their names you can read about their little ones.
Please take a minute to visit here. Several items have been donated. Great time to start your Christmas shopping. I also have a few things here for sell and another way to help Robin bring Liliana home.

November is National Adoption Month.
Maybe you have thought how you may help other families or orphans waiting. Now is your chance. You can click on the links above bid and shop. ;)
If you look over on the sidebar I have adoption magnets for sale, if you would like to bring awareness to adoption you can purchase a magnet.


1 comment:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Thank you so much, Lisa!!! God bless your giving heart!