Monday, December 18, 2006

Last year's Santa photo


This year Ana Claire has made it very clear she wants NOTHING to do with Santa. I showed her this photo of her sitting on his lap from last year. She looked at me and said I NOT do that.
When I have taken her to the mall and passed by the area where Santa is, she just looks the other way like he is't even there.
Since she has had a fear of men I don't want to traumatize her by putting her on a strange man's knee. It isn't worth the trauma. She has come such a long way with this issue, I don't want to make her regress. So I guess we will have to enjoy her photo from last year and hope that maybe she will sit with Santa next year.
After all Jesus is the reason for the season!
Merry Christmas!
Seven days left until Christmas!

3 comments:

Much Ado said...

What a cute pic from last year! Lisa, thanks so much for your encouraging comment on my blog. It meant a lot to me.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Sonya said...

You are a good Mommy Lisa! Just wait maybe she will come around next year!!!

drew and lori said...

you are so wise lisa! merry christmas!