Sunday, January 28, 2007

Chuck E Cheese and teenagers









Happy Birthday LeAnna

****************************************

I can honestly say life is never dull in our home. This weekend Ana Claire and I went to Chuck E Cheese two days in a row. One for a playdate and the other a birthday party. The same evening we let Josh have some friends over and grill burgers and hang out. Dealing with both ends of the spectrum, toddlers to teenagers. Life is never dull. They definitely keep us on our toes.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

OH LISA! I can so relate!

Can't wait to see you guys at (3rd time for you this week) CEC!

Sonya

Sonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Lisa, can you stand it? I laugh all the time and tell people...I deal with driving and diapers! I have to re-vamp that now that Payton is FINALLY potty trained!

Tammy