Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy 20th Anniversary



My Dearest Thomas H,
Happy Anniversary! I miss you and want the world to know that I love you with all my heart. I hope we share many more years together. You and our three children are my world. It has been a wonderful 20 years. I hope we share many more. We have been through so much together. You are my best friend. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful husband. I can’t believe we are sharing this day half a world apart.
I love you, Lisa

9 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

Happy Anniversary. I am sorry you are apart. I pray you have many nore years together and for much happiness with your beautiful family.

Journey to Lilly! said...

Happy Anniversary! awww he will be home soon & you guys can celebrate together! I pray he is home safely & their are no more delays.
Bless you & Your beautiful family,
Kim

Sonya said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
I am so sorry that you two are apart today!
Praying for a safe trip home SOON!

Sonya

Hope for Lucy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....20 YEARS....WOW

Jerry and I will celebrate 23 this year. Wishing for a safe travel home.

Love
Green Party of Four

The Ferrill's said...

Lisa I know there will be even more sweetness in this anniversary when you two are reunited. I'm praying for you and Tom! Any word on when he might come home?
Laine

Tammy said...

AWWWW! So cute! Happy Anniversary! Sorry you have to spend it apart. When does he come home?

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lisa said...

Thank you for all the comments. Yesterday was a little rough, but I did get to talk to him twice. So that made me happy. He should be home the first of next week. YEA!
Lisa

drew and lori said...

Lisa- we have been thinking of you! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! celebrate big when he gets home- we are praying for a safe return home for him!