Sunday, June 08, 2008

Catching up






We have been busy playing and not alot of time on the computer.
Ana Claire had her end of year gymnastics gymboree. She went and had a manicure for the first time. She is still afraid of adult Asians but we are working on that. I hope one day soon she will overcome her fear. She loved having her toes painted.
We also went to my cousins house to celebrate my uncles birthday. My cousin had a new puppy. Ana Claire asked me if we could have it. She told me she could pick up and carry the pup. It was the perfect size for her.
I need to post some updated photos of Daisy Mei. Ana Claire can't pick her up anymore. She weighs almost as much as she does. LOL
I need to take some photos of the boys. They are always on the go and don't want to have their picture taken.
Ana Claire has swim lessons this week so get ready for a whole lot of pool pictures.
I hope everyone is having a GREAT summer.
*****************************************************************
If you are participating in the Sumer Pals be checking your email. I will be sending everyone an email to let you know who your pal is.

11 comments:

Keisha said...

Look at those pretty girls!! Great Post!
Faith was like that with Asian's at first.. now she's okay, (with the ones we personally know).. if they are strangers and they speak to her.. she ignores them bad! She want talk or smile...just straight faced most of the time. ???

JulieM said...

Love the nails!! What fun!

RamblingMother said...

Great pics love the toes.

Grace said...

Very cute!! She definitely looks like a gymnast!

Pretty nails!

redmaryjanes said...

Darling toes! She looks so cute!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh how adorable! I love the nails and her little gymnastic outfit! She's precious! I like your new signature, too!
Love,
Monica

The Ferrill's said...

AC those are some dazzling nails, girl! I love the pics of her and HG together!
Thanks so much for doing the summer pals...I'm SO excited!
Can't wait to see yall!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Love the tootsies.......

Sheri said...

Love those pretty toes! Ana Claire looks so cute in her gymnastics outfit. Enjoy those swim lessons and time at the pool.

day by day said...

Oh, my! Ana Claire looks like she is quite the gymnast!! Hooray for her!

And if you ever need anyone to do her manicure/pedicures...send her to see my teenage daughter. She loves doing them for the little ones. : )

Our Daisy is getting big, too! I forget what kind of dog yours is. Ours is a Golden Retriever. Big and bad!

Have a great day!!

mommy24treasures said...

oh I love how AC loes animals.
I hardly ever get Ryan in any pics either.
Hope lessons go well this week!