Saturday, December 13, 2008

Four years ago today......





I saw three photos of the most beautiful face that I had dreamt of for years.......my daughter's face. I thank God that he blessed our family with our precious spicy Hunan Princess. I can remember sitting in her room with her photos and fantasize her running around playing. It is so hard to believe that four years have passed so quickly. I can't say it has been an easy four years, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. The empty place I had in my heart was filled ten times over with this precious girl.

11 comments:

Missy said...

Look at her!!! She was such a beautiful baby girl...oh my! I know she is your dream come true. Happy referral day!

Gretchen said...

Happy referral day!

redmaryjanes said...

Those are the cutest referral photos!

Sonya said...

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!

Grace said...

Oh so sweet! Just in time for Christmas (4 years ago) - so blessed you all were/are and she's such a doll.......

Keisha said...

Oh Happy Day!!
She's soo cute!! Still has those beautiful Eyes!!!
hugs!
Keisha

Football and Fried Rice said...

I can imagine the hours that were spent staring at that face, and those eyes!

I hate to say, but we got at New Day just as pre school was ending. I only saw Julia for a split second before she left :( But after seeing how things "run", there is a girl that does nothing but take pictures - I would not feel bad about asking for some pictures of Julia. Also, maybe ask if you can get some high resolution ones, as I know you can't copy the ones from the site!

I REALLY want to go back :)

Super Mommy said...

Happy, happy referral day! I do remember seeing her sweet referral picture from my DTC group.

My has AC grown! What a precious little one you have!

Steve and Jan said...

Happy Referral Anniversary!! It is truly a day to remember and celebrate. Give AC a hug from us!!

Love,
Jan

Nicole said...

I love that adorable face! Too cute!

asiangard said...

Look at those huge eyes!! She was and still is adorable!!